In the course of going through this book, I have found several typographical errors which I have taken the liberty to correct. Selections on which corrections have been made are denoted by an asterisk next to the page number on the post, mostly for my own recollection. Corrections that have been made have no bearing on the subject matter. In addition, the reader of this blog should note that the postings I make are not in the same order of the book and are completely arbitrary,

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Till He Come

 Till He Come 
pg. 55


(WWW... Workers, Warriors, Workers)

 Show the Lord's Death... Worshipers...

1 Corinthians 11:26
For whenever you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death until he comes. (KJV)
 
Hold Fast to His Truth... Warriors...
 Revelation 2:25
But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come.



Occupy In His Service... Workers
Calling ten of his servants, he gave them ten minas, and said to them, 'Engage in business until I come.' (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment