In the course of going through this book, I have found several typographical errors which I have taken the liberty to correct. Selections on which corrections have been made are denoted by an asterisk next to the page number on the post, mostly for my own recollection. Corrections that have been made have no bearing on the subject matter. In addition, the reader of this blog should note that the postings I make are not in the same order of the book and are completely arbitrary,

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Note for May 2011

The light is still shining!


It has been a while since I have posted.  Computer issues and vacation, not to mention, the busy-ness of life in general, has kept me away; but I am back in the saddle today....ready to type.  The flame is still flickering to share some of the the treasure in this little antiquated book.

No comments:

Post a Comment